Monday, June 20, 2011

TAG Time!

I forgot what this tag is called, but I tag everyone ever and I got this from Lizzy (Don't Forget to Sparkle!) I'm following her and you should too!

   1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
    I don't know why but yes I think it's the cutest thing ever.

   2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
    Why would I wear a big poofy dress? If I had an occasion to I would I guess, but I don't know where I would wear one, besides my wedding and my dress was kind of poofy!

   3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
    A sad lonely girl maybe.

   4. Is your hair up or down today?
    Up, I usually wear it up and out of the way when I'm hanging around home.

   5. Do you straighten your hair?
    Yes, often.

   6. Favorite mascara?
    I did a whole blog post about it on my beauty channel, but I think right now I like Loreal Telescopic Explosion and Benefit Bad Gal Lash.

   7. Do you get your nails done?
    No, I hate having fake nails (I can't take out my contact lenses!) and I would rather not spend the money to have them painted when I can easily do it myself!

   8. Small or large purses?
    Medium. Large enough to hold stuff but not a pain to haul around.

   9. Jeans or sweats?
    Jeans, I wear them almost every day, they go with everything and are comfortable but still look nice.

  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
     Sometimes I wear shoes that are uncomfortable like heels but only for special occasions. I'm really into being comfortable, but I don't want to look slobby.

  11. Do you text message a lot?
    Yes. I'm not glued to my phone, but texting is sometimes easier than calling.
 
  12. Whats your favorite color?
    Pink.

  13. Heels or flats?
    I love the look of heels but I have such a hard time walking in them. I don't know how women do it. If I do happen to wear heels, I cling to Kenneth's arm the whole time so I won't fall. I am getting better at it. It's really hard to find flats that are cute too.

  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?
    Yes, but I don't prefer to. I feel better if I at least have under eye concealer on.

  15. Walmart or Target?
    I haaaaate Walmart.

  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
    Of course.

  17. Do you own any big sunglasses?
    Yep, my favorite kind!

  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
    About an hour. That's if I shower, eat breakfast, dry and straighten my hair and do my makeup.

  19. Gold or silver?
    Silver.

  20. Do you like to wear dresses?
    Sometimes but I get cold easily. Especially where I live, it can be perfect weather for a dress during the day but it usually gets chilly at night.

  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
    Haha yes. Last night I played basketball with Kenneth, Luke, Troy and Zach.

  22. Do you like to hold hands?
    I love it.

  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
    Probably voice and hair.


  24. Do you like making eye contact?
    No, it makes me uncomfortable.

  25. Would you kill for chocolate?
    Mayyyybe.

  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
    Depends on what I'm shopping for! Clothes or makeup= 10 but I hate shopping for groceries!

  27. Do you yell a lot?
    No, I'm usually pretty quiet, but sometimes I get loud.

  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
    Nope. I don't mind if someone wants to wear sweats but pajamas? Come on at least make an effort to put some clothes on.

  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
    No, I don't really have clothes that are unlike myself in the first place, but I wouldn't do it anyway because it makes no sense.
   
  30. What makeup could you not live without?
    Under eye concealer, eyeshadow primer and lip gloss/balm. I mean of course I could live but what kind of life would that be!? Haha.
   
  31. Do you fall in love easily?
    Yes, in a way.

  32. Do you have cramps?
    Yes.

  33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
    It might sound cheesy but Kenneth really is my best friend, we do everything together. <3

No comments: