Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wedding Aniversary

Today is me and Kenneth's 3 year anniversary. I was having a bad year streak until I met him and the past 5 years have been the best of my life. I can't believe we've been married 3 years but I truly believe in soul mates and he is mine because he is not only my husband but my best friend. We do everything together, and there is no "hey I wanna go hang out with the guys tonight" because we hang out with friends together. There's so much more I can say but I don't want to get too mushy. I love you Kenneth!

I'm going to change up my blog a little. I'm going to have a topic I'll stick to talking about instead of just randomly writing what I did or want to do. Unless of course I did something out of the ordinary. Like last Saturday me, Ken and Zach went to the Scream It Like You Mean It Tour and had a lot of fun. Breathe Carolina played some of their brand new songs and Kyle reached into the audience and held my hand. =D I didn't like it as much as the Fearless Friends Tour, and I'm not quite sure why, but it was still an awesome night.

So I have just a mini topic today. Opening bands. Advice for the people on tour, sometimes we don't really want to see like 25 bands in one night, (unless it's Warped Tour or a festival) we usually just come out for the headliners and possibly one other band so maybe having about 2 or possibly 3 openers at the most is enough.
So one thing I really appreciated about this show was that they changed sets between bands quickly and efficiently. I've been to shows where the bands just kinda slowly poke around on stage forever and then do a really long sound check and it's like, we've been standing here for hours, our feet hurt and we are squished up against people we don't know and frankly, they smell bad. Get on with the show!
The last thing I want to say is that even though I didn't know who most of the opening bands were and some weren't really my thing, I still danced and cheered and jumped around at least some for them all. They are up there playing their little hearts out and it just seems rude to not show at least a little appreciation. Talk to you guys later!

No comments: